CONTRACT MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN INDIA
Voizmed Pharma is India’s Top Third Party Manufacturing Company with more than 300+ products approval. With more than 9 years of experience as a unit specialised in the manufacturing of Pharma products, Voizmed Pharma has been well accepted by medical professionals for its consistent quality and packaging. We are one of the Third-Party Manufacturing Pharma Companies with the Fastest Growth in India. Voizmed Pharma provide Third-Party Manufacturing of Pharma products in all sections under one roof. We are an ISO certified PCD Pharma Franchise in India and we deal only with WHO-GMP Certified manufacturing plants, which ensures that you get consistent quality every time you place your order.
If you are looking to start your own Pharma Company in India then Voizmed Pharma is providing Third-Party Manufacturing services and provides the best products, which are manufactured with advanced technologies. Our company has a wide variety of pharma products to choose from.
Derma products, Ayurvedic products, gynaecology products, orthopaedic products, and many more are all part of our product line.
WHAT DOES CONTRACT MANUFACTURING/THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURING MEAN?
First of all, let’s discuss what Third-Party Pharma Manufacturing is all about. A process known as third-party manufacturing, also known as contract manufacturing, entails the production of goods by one company that are then branded or packaged by a different company.
Contract manufacturers offer this service to a variety of companies based on designs, formulas, and requirements of their own or of customers.The pharmaceutical industry has a large stake in the manufacture of contracts.
The Third-Party Manufacturing trend in recent years reveals that many pharmaceutical companies depend on Third-Party manufacturers for their pharmaceutical production demands to achieve cost and capability efficiencies or to access specialised experience that is not available in-house.
ADVANTAGE OF THIRD-PARTY MANUFACTURING/CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
Why should you choose Third Party Manufacturing? You can save a lot of money on labour, materials and other costs associated to the production of goods because companies offering third party manufacturing usually have enough supply of inexpensive labour and limited regulations in developing nations. These companies can thus help you with the cost of production, product quality and profit margins of the product.Pharmaceutical companies associated with a Third-Party pharmaceutical manufacturer may provide you with affordable Third-Party pharmaceuticals and safe health products at competitive market prices.
BEST THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURING PHARMA COMPANY IN INDIA
Why Voizmed Pharma is regarded as one of India’s Top Third-Party Manufacturers:
• We have our manufacturing plant
• Give monopoly rights in the selected area
• Offer reasonably priced pharmaceutical items
• Always deliver products on time
• Long term relations with our clients
• Provide marketing support
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURING
1. ID PROOF- PAN CARD AND MEMORANDUM OF COMPANY.
2. DRUG LICENCE- ATTESTED COPY
3. TIN REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
4. MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT
5. NON-RESEMBLANCE CERTIFICATE
PROCESS OF THIRD-PARTY MANUFACTURING IN PHARMA COMPANY
1. Choose the products you want to manufacture under your brand name and request rates.
2. Send us a mail to get the Quotation, which contains the cost of the product, production expenditure, securities and fundamental needs of the delivery schedule.
3. Finalize the quantity and composition of the items.
4. Create a purchase order right away and receive product confirmation.
5. Make a deposit to start the procedure.
6. Now, finish the registration requirements.
7. Complete the artwork-
• Brand name on packaging and foil
• Check packaging details, composition, manufacturing details, colour combination and design.
• Look for the name, logo, and address of the marketing company on the packaging.
8. Submit the necessary documents.
9. Once the products are manufactured, you get the quotation of the products and will have to deposit the balance amount.
10. Products would be dispatched via your preferred transporter after submission of documents and clearance of accounts.
If you are still searching for a Third-Party Manufacturing Pharma Company, then go no further and get in contact with us by submitting the enquiry form .